Application for the refund of Tuition Fee and Transport Fee received before the last date of applying refund will be accepted and thereafter no application for refund will be accepted.
- Refund of Tuition Fee/ Transport Fee
Withdrawal before the start of session:
In case an applicant withdraws before the start of the session, then the amount already deposited by the applicant, after the deduction of processing fee of ₹ 2000/- per head shall be refunded.
Withdrawal after the start of the session:
In case an applicant withdraws after the start of the session, then the amount already deposited by the applicant, after the deduction of processing fee of ₹ 2000/- per head and 1/5th of the total tuition fee and transport fee shall be refunded.
- If a student was earlier admitted to a programme but later on transferred to some other programme having lesser tuition fee, then for the calculation of deduction for the purpose of refund of tuition fee, the fee of the programme in which applicant was originally admitted (before programme transfer) will be considered.
- For the purpose of refund processing, the date of induction or pre term or commencement of classes, whichever is earlier, shall be deemed to be the date of start of session.
- Non-refundable Fees/Cases
- Amount paid for obtaining Prospectus, Application fee, Processing fee, Entrance fee, Late fee, Programme Transfer fee, Migration fee, Uniform fee etc. is non-refundable under all circumstances, unless in specifics are prescribed as refundable.
- In case a fresher student leaves after the laps of refund date or withdraws/leaves in the midstream, in such cases, that student shall have no claim of refund of fee & other charges already paid or otherwise, whatsoever against the University.
- If in case, a candidate has unknowingly or wilfully concealed or suppressed any information/fact or uses any fraudulent means for getting the admission to the University or for obtaining scholarship, admission of such an applicant shall be cancelled. That candidate shall have no claim of refund of fee & other charges already paid.
- Procedure of Refund
- For refund, applicant needs to apply to the University on the prescribed form as available in the University campus.
- Only original form duly filled & signed by the candidate and parent/guardian received in person or by post/email before the last date of refund will be accepted and thereafter no application of refund will be accepted.
- For postal delay, University will not be liable for the refund.
- Refund will be made only after the return of original id card, fee receipt, letter from the University to apply loan (if any) or any other document required at the time of refund.
- Refund will be made only in the form of A/c payee cheque in the favour of concerned student or parent as opted and written by the student while filling the application form for refund.
- Once the application for refund has been submitted, then for any request to change the name of payee (student/parent) or for the request to reissue the cheque, an additional processing fee of ₹ 500/- will be charged.
- In any case, amount refunded will be in Indian currency only.
- No interest is payable on any amount deposited with the University.
- It will take 5 to 6 working weeks to process the Refund case.
- 30th August of every year will be the last date for applying refund.