Fee Structure for Ph.D. Programme 2023-2024
|Application form (Non-Refundable)
|Entrance Fee (Non-Refundable)
|Registration Fee (Non-Refundable)
|Academic Fee (Non-Refundable)
|Rs. 90,000/- per year
|Course Work Fee (Non-Refundable)
|Course work examination fee (Non-Refundable)
| Rs. 11,000/-
- Fee will be paid semester wise for the two semesters in a year. Enrolled scholar will pay fee for the minimum period (minimum 3 years for Ph.D. full time and 4 years for Ph.D. part time) and for the period they stay enrolled until thesis submission, upper limit being 6 years
- Fee concession to Aryavart’s Academic/ Non-academic Staff, JRF/SRF/RA/ARF/SARF employed in the University, national level examination scholarship holders or scholars from all such labs where Aryavart International University has Memorandum of Understanding (MoU), if applicable, is allowed by the University on case to case basis and as per the system in vogue).
- Entrance and Registration fee is not refundable.
- The scholars are required to submit the following document at the time of admission
- No objection certificate (NOC) from employer
- Proof of Leaves taken from the employer for the complete duration of Ph.D. programme
- All documents presented for exemption should be valid at the time of admission.
- Candidates enrolling in Full Time mode may be given three or more months of time period to complete their existing assignment and join the University for their full-time Ph.D.
- In case of any confusion, decision of Head, Centre for Research Degree Programmes will be considered final.
- Fee for successive semesters will be payable before the end of teaching of preceding semester.
- Applicants may have to pay the additional charges as decided by the university on account of :
- Thesis evaluation fee of Rs. 25000 is payable during the final thesis submission.
- Expenditure in excess of amount, approved by DDB or provided by sponsoring agency for carrying out Instrumentation, Lab/ Experimentation/ Workshops/ Seminars/ Training/ Surveys/ Internships/ Projects etc.
- Semester Fee is to be paid by the Research Scholars as per schedule/ announcements otherwise Research scholar may get de-registered from the programme.
- Please note that no representative of AIU would ask for transfer of any kind of funds to his or her personal account or would indulge into personal chats with aspirants or their guardians. In case of any such activity, you should report the incident immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Fee is subject to revision from time to time as decided by the University.
Aryavart International University strongly believes in the fact that monetary constraints should not be an obstacle for a Research Scholar to have access to quality education. So the University offers Scholarship scheme. The objective of the scheme is to realize the vast talents that may be hidden due to financial constraints.
On the basis of Performance in Ph.D. Entrance Test
The categories of scholarship are based upon performance in Entrance Test (Ph.D.) The cut-off for each category will be announced along with the result of respective schedule. The scholarship details are as per the following table:
Performance in Entrance Test (Ph.D.)
For Full Time Ph.D. Programmes Scholarship Percentage Applicable
|Entrance Test score more than or equal to Category I cut-off
|90% of Semester Fee of 1st Semester
|Entrance Test score more than or equal to Category II cut-off
|70% of Semester Fee of 1st Semester
|Entrance Test score more than or equal to Category III cut-off
|50% of Semester Fee of 1st Semester
Applicant seeking test (Entrance Test (Ph.D.)) exemption on basis of, UGC (NET/ JRF)/ CSIR (NET/ JRF)/ ICAR (JRF/ SRF) examination/ SLET/ GATE/ GPAT/ ICAR (NET), Teacher Fellowship holder or passed M.Phil. Programme (in Regular mode only) may appear for Entrance Test (Ph.D.) in order to avail the scholarship as mentioned above.
The result of scholarship for Ph.D. applicants will be declared along with the Ph.D. Interview results.
- Internal Candidates (Full time Scholars)
- Contractual Assistant Professor (CAP)
Candidates who are pursuing Ph.D will be offered Contractual Assistant Professor (CAP) Positions.They would undertake Teaching and Learning process in the concerned departments for 3-4 hours per day or 16-18hours per week(five days) CAP will be offered for CSE & IT scholars based on the workload requirements. If any other department has an acute requirement, such a department may also be considered.
- Teaching cum Research Assistantship (TRA)
Candidates who are pursuing Ph.D will be offered Teaching cum Research Assistantship (TRA).They will be assigned with only teaching responsibility in a stipulated slot of 1.5-2 hours per day or 10-12 hours for five days in a week.
- Exclusive Research Assistantship (ERA)
ERA will be offered for the interested scholars who would participate in the teaching and learning process minimally as warranted to be carried out by a research scholar which is for a duration of about 1.5 hrs per day totalling up to 6-8 hours for 5 days in a week.
HTRA for Ph.D. Scholars :
The Half Time Research Assistance (HTRA) policy of the Institute for Full Time Research Scholars
To avail HTRA the candidates:
- Should not have any Tuition fee dues.
- Should have completed the course work prescribed by the Doctoral Committee (DC) during initial one or two semesters
- Should have submitted at least one research publication in refereed Journal (SCII SCP - EI Scopus) per year to continue the scholarship.
- Should obtain a satisfactory progress evaluation report during the DC reviews.
- The maximum duration for HTRA is four years
* Candidates who are offered financial support must be a full time internal candidate attached to the campus.